This section contains instructions for programming the ROM CCAs of
the receiver control. Programming is accomplished with the use of
Programmer-Simulator MX-9854/U (ROM programmer). Detailed operating
instructions for the ROM programmer are contained in
ROM Programming Procedures.
The programmer memory CCA of the receiver control (CCA A4) can be
programmed with either a master ROM CCA or a paper tape (1966-1-1402-1).
The procedures for both methods are detailed in the paragraphs below.
Procedures for verifying and erasing a ROM are also provided.
a. Paper Tape Loading Procedure.
To load paper tape data into
the ROM programmer's internal RAM, proceed as follows:
(1) Make sure ROM POWER switch is off.
(2) Set POWER ON switch to on ( switch, lights) .
(3) Place paper tape in tape reader.
(4) Set switches on the ROM programmer front panel in the fol-
Set MODE SELECT ROM/RAM switch to RAM.
(b) Set MODE SELECT thumbwheel to 0 (LOAD) .
(c) Press PRESET/RESET switch to RESET.
(d) Set MEM. PROTECT/NORM/DEPOSIT switch to NORM.
(5) Press RUN/HALT! switch to RUN.
After the RUN/HALT switch is pressed up (RUN), the
tape should automatically load tape data into the
(6) Set MEM. PROTECT/NORM/DEPOSIT switch to MEM. PROTECT after
b. Master ROM-to-RAM Loading Procedure. To load data from a
master ROM CCA into the internal RAM, proceed as follows:
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|