d. Proqram Mode Procedure. Once the loading of program data into
the internal RAM is complete, the data can be loaded into a ROM CCA
by the following procedure:
Prior to programming, ROM CCAs must be erased by
the procedure in paragraph 6-8f.
Make sure ROM POWER switch is off.
Set POWER ON switch to on.
Insert ROM CCA to be programmed into ROM PGM slot on front
Set MODE SELECT FROM/RAM switch to RAM.
Set MODE SELECT thumbwheel switch to 1 (PGM).
Set ROM SELECT thumbwheels to desired starting address.
Press PRESET/RESET switch to RESET.
Set ROM POWER switch to on (switch lights).
Press RUN/HALT toggle switch to RUN.
In approximately 3.5
minutes the ROM CCA will be loaded.
Set ROM POWER switch to off.
This completes the ROM CCA
e. Program Verification Procedure. After a ROM CCA has been pro-
grammed, Its program data may be verified against the data in the in-
ternal RAM. Use the following program verification procedure:
(1) Reload RAM from paper tape or master ROM (see paragraphs
6-8a or 6-8b, respectively) .
(2) Make sure ROM POWER switch is off.
(3) Set POWER ON switch to on (switch lights).
(4) Set ROM SELECT thumb wheels to 00.
(5) Set MODE SELECT ROM/RAM switch to ROM.
(6) Set MODE SELECT thumbwheel switch to 3 (VERIIFY).
(7) Insert ROM CCA to be verified into ROM VERIFY slot on
Integrated Publishing, Inc.
6230 Stone Rd, Unit Q Port Richey, FL 34668
Phone For Parts Inquiries: (727) 493-0744