TM 11-5820-401 -34P-2-1
functional group to which the item belongs.
246A/VRC, RT-524/VRC and RT-524A/VRC.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the illustration and
c. National stock numbers (NSN'S) that are missing
note the illustration figure and item number of the
from P source coded items have been applied for and
will be added to this TM by future change/revision
(4) Fourth. Using the Repair Parts Listing, find
when they are entered in the Army Master Data File
the figure and item number noted on the illustration.
(AMDF). Until the NSN'S are established and pub
b. When National stock number or part number is
lished, submit exception requisitions to: Commander,
US Army Communications-Electronics Command and
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Num-
Fort Monmouth, ATTN: DRSEL-MM, Fort Mon-
bers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National
mouth, NJ 07703 for the part required to support your
stock number or part number, This index is in NIIN se-
quence followed by a list of part numbers in alpha-
5. How to Locate Repair Parts
meric sequence, cross-referenced to the illustration
figure number and item number.
a. When National stock number or part number is
(2) Second, After finding the figure and item
number, locate the figure and item number in the re-
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine
pair parts list.
the functional group within which the item belongs.
This is necessary since illustrations are prepared for
functional groups and listings are divided into the
(2) Second, Find the illustration covering the
(Next printed page is 4.1)